The Art of Japanese Zen Facial Massage
Instructor: Wolfgang Luckmann, LMT
Date: July 20, 2018 (Friday)
CEs: 8 Credit Hours
Location: AMTB 141 East High Street Pottstown, PA 19464
Japanese Facial Massage is a unique method that blends the aesthetic and physiological to take years off the skin and face! The emphasis is on skin rejuvenation and anti-aging on a holistic basis for the whole person.
The focus is on:
- increasing the flow of oxygen and blood to the facial area, neck, and shoulders
- toning, tightening the skin and fascia
- lymphatic drainage and detoxification of the skin and organ systems
- better mental alertness, focus and relaxation for the client
- emotional cleansing through the application of essential oils
- preventative maintenance for aging and skin blemishes
- manipulating away wrinkles with strokes and oils
This is a hands-on course where the student learns to incorporate theory with working with Qi gates using penetrating techniques, field awareness, and intention. The student will learn the causes of skin diseases and aging according to the Chinese Medical Model. They will learn many soft-tissue strokes for rejuvenation and prevention of aging, and the function of acupressure points and locations on the face, neck, and shoulders.