CHINESE EAR , HAND AND FOOT VITAFLEX REFLEXOLOGY WITH AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OILS
Instructor: Wolfgang Luckmann
Date: October 23-24, 2021
CE: 18 CE, N.C.B.T.M.B. APPROVED. PROV # 279778-00, FL. APPROVED – PROV # 50 – 1674
COST: $ 290.00
Reflexology and acupressure are 5000-year-old hands-on therapies that were introduced to the United States in the early 1900s. They are based on the theory that there are reflex zones and acupressure points in the hands and feet which are linked to every organ, tissue, gland, and part of the body through energy or qi which travels through zones and channels.
The ancient art of VITAFLEX REFLEXOLOGY AND AROMATHERAPY is an offshoot of TIBETAN MEDICINE and uses essential oils to align the spine, align the energy frequencies of the body, and promote self-healing.
Both the zones and acupressure points are manipulated with the oils. CHINESE HAND AND FOOT REFLEXOLOGY IS MORE REVITALISING AND DEEPER THAN CONVENTIONAL WESTERN REFLEXOLOGY. IT USES A COMBINATION OF MERIDIAN AND ZONE THERAPY WITH ESSENTIAL OILS. The lymphatic drainage is activated by specific acupressure points, oils, and strokes.
The course objectives are:
- Learn the location and function of reflex zones and acupressure points in the hands, ears, and feet
- Relate the physiological systems of the body to the zones and meridians and understand how energy medicine increases their functions
- Perform a comprehensive treatment using essential oils, acupressure, and reflexology.
- Learn the function and value of essential oils.
- Learn acupressure for self-maintenance and prevention of diseases
- Learn to recognize important pathologies on the feet through special palpation
This workshop enables you to understand reflexology from the Oriental (Energetic) and Western (Neurological/Circulatory Perspective) and then brings it all together through the use of AROMATHERAPY, ACUPRESSURE, AND A UNIQUE STYLE OF REFLEXOLOGY/MASSAGE OF THE FEET.
Supplies: Massage linens, 2 Pillows OR cushions for the table, shorts or pants you can draw over the knees, and loose comfortable clothing and essential oils.
Parking: Please be mindful of parking in front of the businesses on High Street; there is a time limit on how long you can park there. There is a paid parking lot on Hanover Street.
There is a minimum of eight students for this class; any less may warrant a change in class date.