Foundations of Cupping
Instructor: Jim Earley, LMT
8 CE Hours
Mark your calendar and learn hands-on about this exciting modality! Learn hands-on with NCBTMB approved provider, Jim Earley. Add it to your toolbox for your massage practice as you will be proficient in:
- The basic techniques of Cupping and how to apply them to your clients
- The benefits and contraindications of Cupping
- Learn the different types of Cupping: sliding and static
- Incorporating massage with Cupping
- Pre/Post-event cupping for athletes
- Post Cupping guidelines
The class will be taught from a massage therapist’s perspective. Therapists will have the skills to be able to start cupping their clients right away. Each therapist receives a 12 piece cupping set.
Each therapist receives a 12 piece cupping set. Please dress comfortably, bring a set of sheets and a pillowcase/face cradle cover, hand sanitizer, and wear your mask.
Parking is limited and students should be mindful of parking information in front of AMTB and along High Street. There is a paid parking lot on Hanover Street.