Instructor: Wolfgang Luckmann ( Prov # 50-1674 ) NCBTMB approved ( Prov # – 279778-00 ) Florida C.E. Provider of Massage Therapy Workshops Florida C.E. Provider of courses for Acupuncture NCCAOM Provider # ACHB-059 for Acupuncture
COST: $ 190.00
CE HOURS: 8 CE HOURS APPROVED BY THE N.C.B.T.M.B. PROV # 279778-00/ APPROVED BY THE FLORIDA STATE BOARD PROV # 50-1674
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- To eliminate Excess
- To purify
- To Strengthen or Rejuvenate
- To maintain Strength
- Understanding and reinforcing the individuality of the patient.
- Ayurvedic massage goes beyond the purely aesthetic and superficial
- Ayurvedic massage also stimulates nerve function ( e.g. Bells Palsy )
- Improves relaxation, creating calmness and emotional well-being
- Concentration and alertness are optimized
- Myofascial pain, fibromyalgia, and chronic internal disorders are addressed through stretches, opening up of the meridians, and Ayurvedic acupressure points
- Other benefits include Relief from tension headaches, eye strain, ear problems, neck-shoulder stiffness, sinusitis, scalp tension, and mental fatigue.
PURPOSE OF WORKSHOP
- How to incorporate massage, oils, and pressure point technique in 45 minutes.
- Explanation of the Ayurvedic understanding of the life force Prana, Ayurvedic massage, and medicine
- How to evaluate, analyze and treat the client as an individual.
- The three different types of massage suited for each individual
- An explanation of the functions of and locations of the marmas (pressure points ) and nadis ( meridian system )
- The purpose of appropriate essential oils, carrier oils, herbs, and energetic qualities for each individual client.
- How to match the personality type ( Dosha ) to the massage stroke and oils
THIS IS MAINLY A HANDS–ON COURSE. BRING A HAND TOWEL. CONSULT ABOUT OILS. JOIN THE FB GROUP AGE FOR THIS WORKSHOP !!