Introduction to Cupping Class
Instructor: Jim Earley, LMT, NCBTMB
Date: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Mark your calendar and learn hands-on about this exciting modality! Add it to your toolbox for your massage practice as you will be proficient in:
- Learn hands-on with NCBTMB approved provider.
- The basic techniques of Cupping and how to apply them to your clients.
- The benefits and contraindications of Cupping.
- Learn the different types of Cupping: Static and Sliding.
- Incorporating massage with Cupping.
- Pre/Post event cupping for athletes.
- Post Cupping guidelines.
- Class will be taught from a massage therapist’s perspective.
- Therapists will have the skills to be able to start cupping their clients right away!
- Each therapist receives a 12 piece cupping set
Supplies: Students, please bring a set of sheets, large towel, and wear comfortable clothing.