Due to Covid-19 closures, this class has been rescheduled from March 27 and June 12, 2020. Please call or email with questions. This class is currently full. Please contact AMTB at (610)705-4401 to be put on a waitlist.
THE ART OF JAPANESE ZEN FACIAL MASSAGE WITH EAR ACUPRESSURE AND AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OILS
Date: October 30, 2020
CEs: 8 NCBTMB approved. Prov # 279778 – 00 . Florida approved. Prov # 50 – 1674
Japanese Zen Facial Massage is a unique method that blends the aesthetic and physiological to take years off the skin and face. It is a Holistic approach for rejuvenation and prevention of aging.
The focus is on:
- Increasing the flow of oxygen AND BLOOD TO THE FACIAL AREA, NECK, AND SHOULDERS
- Toning, tightening the skin and fascia
- Lymphatic drainage and detoxification of skin and organ systems
- Better mental alertness, focus, and relaxation for the client
- Emotional cleansing through the application of essential oils
- Preventive maintenance for aging and skin blemishes
- Skin lift and facial rejuvenation manipulations
Traditionally, through the use of acupressure and special manipulative massage strokes, the treatment goes beyond Swedish massage and concentrates on opening up the acupuncture meridians that energize the face, head, and shoulders to achieve a balancing and grounding effect.
Additional physiological relief is obtained for all types of headaches, TMJ DYSFUNCTIONS, sinusitis, and emotional balancing
This is a hands-on course where the student learns to incorporate theory with working with Qi gates, using penetrating techniques, field awareness, and intention. The practitioner goes beyond the superficial beauty of the client by bringing out the
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- THE CAUSES OF SKIN DISEASES AND AGING ACCORDING TO THE CHINESE MEDICAL MODEL
- MANY SOFT-TISSUE STROKES FOR REJUVENATION AND PREVENTION OF AGING
- THE FUNCTION OF ACUPRESSURE POINTS, THEIR LOCATION, AND EVALUATION ON THE FACE, NECK, AND SHOULDERS
- SPECIAL USES OF ESSENTIAL OILS FOR THE FACE, EARS, AND CONSTITUTION THAT REJUVENATE SKIN, ACT AS ANALGESICS AND REVITALISE THE CIRCULATION AND LYMPHATICS
- FACIAL SKIN-LIFT QIGONG MASSAGE STROKES
Students, please come dressed as if for Swedish massage, Sports halter top, bathing suit. Please bring a set of sheets (pillow case, too), a large towel, hand sanitizer, and a mask.
Parking is limited and students should be mindful of parking information in front of AMTB and along High Street. There is a paid parking lot on Hanover Street.