Class is Full, To reserve your spot in the next Japanese Zen Facial Massage class we offer please join our waitlist!
THE ART OF JAPANESE ZEN FACIAL MASSAGE WITH EAR – ACUPRESSURE , FACIAL GUA SHA, AND AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OILS
CE HOURS: 8 CE HOURS APPROVED BY THE N.C.B.T.M.B. PROV# 2797780-00/ FLORIDA BOARD OF MASSAGE. PROV. # 50 – 1674
Did you know? “Increase your knowledge of your craft; then practice, practice, practice. Maintain a healthy balance in your life.” – Shizuko Yamamoto
(Bodyworker, author, and founder of the International Macrobiotic Shiatsu Society)
ISN’T IT ABOUT TIME TO PUT THE WOW BACK INTO YOUR THERAPY?
Japanese Facial Massage is a unique method that blends the aesthetic and physiological to take years off the skin and face It is a Holistic approach for rejuvenation and prevention of aging.
The focus is on:
- Increasing the flow of oxygen AND BLOOD TO THE FACIAL AREA, NECK AND SHOULDERS
- Toning, tightening the skin and fascia
- Lymphatic drainage and detoxification of skin and organ systems
- Better mental alertness, focus, and relaxation for the client
- Emotional cleansing through the application of essential oils
- Preventive maintenance for aging and skin blemishes
- Skin lift and facial rejuvenation manipulations
Traditionally, through the use of acupressure and special manipulative massage strokes, the treatment goes beyond Swedish massage and concentrates on opening up the acupuncture meridians that energize the face, head and shoulders to achieve a balancing and grounding effect.
Additional physiological relief is obtained for all types of headaches, TMJ DYSFUNCTIONS, sinusitis and emotional balancing
This is a hands-on course where the student learns to incorporate theory with working with Qi gates, using penetrating techniques, field awareness, and intention. The practitioner goes beyond the superficial beauty of the client by bringing out the
RADIANCE OF INNER HEALTH
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- THE CAUSES OF SKIN DISEASES AND AGING ACCORDING TO THE CHINESE MEDICAL MODEL
- MANY SOFT-TISSUE STROKES FOR REJUVENATION AND PREVENTION OF AGING
- THE FUNCTION OF ACUPRESSURE POINTS, THEIR LOCATION, AND EVALUATION ON THE FACE, NECK AND SHOULDERS
- SPECIAL USES OF ESSENTIAL OILS FOR THE FACE, EARS, AND CONSTITUTION THAT REJUVENATE SKIN, ACT AS ANALGESICS AND REVITALISE THE CIRCULATION AND LYMPHATICS
- FACIAL SKIN-LIFT GUA SHA MASSAGE STROKES WITH JADE TOOLS
DID YOU KNOW? WOLFGANG IS A MEMBER OF THE MASSAGE THERAPY HALL OF FAME SPONSORED BY THE WORLD MASSAGE FESTIVAL
Parking is limited to three hours in front of AMTB; students should refrain from parking in front of AMTB and other High Street businesses. There is a paid parking lot located on Hanover Street (across from Sherwin Williams). Students can pay for parking using the kiosk or the Park Mobile App. We recommend that students download the parking app and add their license plate and credit card information prior to coming to class. Park where you are comfortable, but AMTB is not responsible for student vehicles or parking fines.