THE ART OF JAPANESE ZEN FACIAL MASSAGE WITH EAR – ACUPRESSURE, AND AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OILS
Instructor: Wolfgang Luckmann
CE: 8 N.C.B.T.M.B. PROV# 2797780-00/ FLORIDA ARD OF MASSAGE THERAPY AND ACUPUNCTURE PROV # 50-1674
Date: Friday, October 22, 2021
COST: $ 150.00
Japanese Facial Massage is a unique method that blends the aesthetic and physiological to take years off the skin and face It is a Holistic approach for rejuvenation and prevention of aging.
The focus is on:
- Increasing the flow of oxygen AND BLOOD TO THE FACIAL AREA, NECK AND SHOULDERS
- Toning, tightening the skin and fascia
- Lymphatic drainage and detoxification of skin and organ systems
- Better mental alertness, focus, and relaxation for the client
- Emotional cleansing through the application of essential oils
- Preventive maintenance for aging and skin blemishes
- Skin lift and facial rejuvenation manipulations
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- THE CAUSES OF SKIN DISEASES AND AGING ACCORDING TO THE CHINESE MEDICAL MODEL
- MANY SOFT-TISSUE STROKES FOR REJUVENATION AND PREVENTION OF AGING
- THE FUNCTION OF ACUPRESSURE POINTS, THEIR LOCATION, AND EVALUATION ON THE FACE, NECK AND SHOULDERS
- SPECIAL USES OF ESSENTIAL OILS FOR THE FACE, EARS, AND CONSTITUTION THAT REJUVENATE SKIN, ACT AS ANALGESICS AND REVITALISE THE CIRCULATION AND LYMPHATICS
- FACIAL SKIN-LIFT QIGONG MASSAGE STROKES
Supplies: Students, bring with you a set of sheets (face cradle cover, too), a large towel, massage lubricant of your preference, and wear comfortable clothing.
Parking: Please be mindful of parking in front of the businesses on High Street; there is a time limit on how long you can park there. There is a paid parking lot on Hanover Street.
There is a minimum of eight students for this class; any less may warrant a change in class date.