Job Title: Licensed Massage Therapist
Number of Positions Available: Variable
Full-time and/or Part-time: Variable
Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) Benefits:
- Commission/Houry Based
- Tips Paid Same day
- Health Insurance Assistance
- Free hands on training
- Steady clientele
- Flexible schedules
- All necessary massage supplies
- Professional and safe work environment
- Sponsorship program
- Discounts on Professional Insurance & other employee discount programs
- Employee rewards program/employee referral bonus
- Continuing education webinars/reimbursement
Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) requirements:
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry liability insurance.
- Skilled and Knowledgeable, Experience a plus
- Knowledge of Swedish Massage is required.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
- Excellent Customer Service and Sales Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, spa management and sales staff.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork
Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) duties:
- Perform consecutive 50- 80 minute quality massage therapy sessions.
- Meet client’s individual needs.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage regularly.
- Create excellent experience for members/guests with a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and guest referral programs.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Guide clients through our service offerings and help them choose the types of massages that would benefit them most
- Take detailed histories from clients, including information about any injuries or conditions, such as diabetes
- Design sessions around clients’ specific complaints or problem areas
- Listen to clients during massages and adjust technique to meet their needs
About Us: We also own Hand and Stone in Deptford, NJ. This is a great opportunity to join a team that knows the business and learn from others.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Please send resume and licensing proof to Lauren Curtin, General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org