The average pay is $50-$60 per massage hour
• Free hands-on training with a therapist who has 25 years of experience
• Ongoing training with industry leaders (ex: the Rebel Massage Therapist, James Waslaski, Ohashi)
• Paid time OFF
• All massage equipment and creams supplied
• Breaks between sessions
• ONGOING employee bonuses for excelling staff members
• Steady clientele and quickly growing. Your book will fill immediately.
• Employment growth opportunities. Four members are NCBTMB CEU providers.
Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) requirements:
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
• Knowledge of other various modalities a plus.
• Excellent customer service
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and staff.